Magpul MS1 MS3 QD Adapter
The Magpul MS1 MS3 QD Adapter is meant to be used with the Magpul MS1 Sling system to aid a user in creating his or her own custom sling. The Magpul MS1 MS3 QD Adapter can also be used with slings from other manufacturers.
The Magpul MS1 MS3 QD Adapter Simplified:
The QD swivel is intended to be used on the rear section of your gun (an ASAP QD, directly to the buttstock or other various QD attachment on the rear of the weapon). The Magpul Paraclip Loop section of the adapter allows you the option of creating a single point or two point sling. Combine with the Magpul MS1 Sling and Paraclip to provide two to one-point convertibility. Manganese-phosphate finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4" webbing.
Made in U.S.A.
Features of the Magpul MS1 MS3 QD Adapter:
- Combine with the MS1 Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip (MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
- Optional Paraclip shackle allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
- Heavy-duty, manganese-phosphate finished push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
- Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
- Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
Sling Assembly Mounting for the Magpul MS1 MS3 QD Adapter
- Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment
- Using optional Paraclip, compatible with the Magpul RSA, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode
- *Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8" are required, but 9/16" and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip