Magpul UBR Collapsible Stock Utility/Battle Rifle
Features: The Magpul UBR Stock mounts on a durable entry-length receiver extension tube (included) to accommodate the common M4 carbine buffer and spring. The same buffer and spring you currently have in your carbine buffer tube will work with the Magpul UBR stock.
- 7-Position length of pull (LOP) adjustability with customization preset system for fast access to ideal length
- Adjustment lever requires only gross motor movement to operate yet the entire stock remains streamlined and anti-snag
- Solid "fixed stock" lockup and consistent cheek weld in all positions
- Enhanced lock mechanism w/ internal impact buffer that increases drop strength and shock resistance
- Multi-shelled construction provides solid foundation and shields critical operating parts from penetration damage
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Stout construction provides counterbalance weight for improved weapon balance and handling
- Storage compartment in tail of stock is removable and reversible doors for user preference
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increased impact protection
Sling Mounts The Magpul UBR has Front/Rear - Reversible QD swivel sling mounts fit up to 1.5" push-button swivels (swivel not included) Bottom - 1.25" sling loop Optional Accessories*
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55"
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70"
- Aluminum Strike Plate w/ 1.25" sling loop
- Dual-side push-button QD Swivel Sling Mounts
Specifications** - Magpul UBR Collapsible Butt Stock
- Weight: 1.46 lb.
- Weight, w/ Entry Receiver Extension: 1.63 lb.
- Length, Stock: 8.00-11.36 in.
- LOP Adjustment: 7-Position (0.56 in. / position)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.36 in.
- LOP, Collapsed (M4/M16): 11.10 in.
- LOP, Extended (M4/M16): 14.46 in.
NOTE: The Magpul UBR includes the necessary Entry-Length Receiver Extension tube and all mounting hardware. An AR-15/M4 carbine buffer and spring are required for use with the UBR and are not included. 7.62x51 ARs may require the use of a custom short buffer and spring. *Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb. Optional Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" weight: 0.13 lb. **Specifications based on factory configuration