MAGPUL STR Carbine Stock - Commercial Model
MAGPUL STR Commercial Model Carbine Stock
Magpul STR Carbine Stock Features:
- Mounts on commercial carbine receiver extension tube f
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes are located on the left and right sides of the stock.
- Each tube of the MAGPUL STR Carbine Stock will store up to two (2) CR123A lithium or AA batteries.
- The Magpul STR Carbine Stock tubes are accessible from the rear in any stock position via a hand-removable rubber plug.
- A supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble.*
- A premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- The sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort.
- A shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation.
- The replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection and the Magpul Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad .70 provides additional protection.
- The MAGPUL STR Carbine Stock is compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
Sling Mounts of the MAGPUL STR Carbine Stock -Rear – Reversible Type 1 Sling Mount fits up to 1.5" push-button QD swivels (swivel not included) -Rear/Bottom – 1.25" sling loops Optional Accessories** Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70" Dual-side push-button QD swivel Type 2 Sling Mount Specifications** MAGPUL STR Carbine Stock - Mil-spec (stock configuration) -Weight: 0.77 lb. -Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.02 lb. -Length, Maximum: 7.30 in. -Width, Maximum: 2.58 in. -LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in. -LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.10 in. -LOP, M4 Extended: 14.35 in. NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec STR or order a Mil-spec buffer tube to use with the Mil-spec models of buttstocks. * Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances. ** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer. Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb. Optional Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (weight: 0.11 lb.) or Enhanced Butt-Pad, 0.70" (weight: 0.13 lb.) may be used with either Mil-Spec or Commercial-Spec STR stocks.