Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model
Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock
Features of the Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock:
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort-Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Internal anti-rattle feature minimizes wobble on receiver extension tube
- Rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP, ASAP-QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
Sling Mounts: -Rear
- 1.25" sling loop
Specifications*: Magpul MOE SL Carbine Stock
- Weight: 0.59 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.84 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.2 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.3 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.1 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.4 in.
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec receiver extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Mil-Spec Receiver Extension (Buffer Tube) if you currently are using a commercial-spec buffer tube to allow proper fitment. * Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer. Made in U.S.A. ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product