Magpul PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M3 5.56×45 Magazine
Some regard the the Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 as the all around best AR15 magazine for sale, today. Magpul PMAGs are trusted by military (not just the US military), law enforcement, civilians, competitors, enthusiasts, hobbyists and rednecks. We are often asked how the Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 differs from the MOE Gen2. While there are quite a few minor differences (see below), the overwhelming difference that most people care about is that the Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 (this magazine) ships with a dust cover and the MOE Gen2 does not.
Features of the Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3
- The Magpul PMAG 30 Gen M3 features the next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction.
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms.
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding.
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
- Long life USGI-spec stainless steel spring.
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine.
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling.
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking.
- Flared floor plate aids magazine handling and dis-assembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple mag pouches.
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for additional protection in storage and transit.
This product is restricted in the States of California, Colorado, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Massachusetts, Washington DC, and Chicago, IL and may be restricted in other local jurisdictions http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/NoHiCapChemSpray.pdf