Magpul PMAG 10 LR / SR GEN M3, 7.62x51 Magazine
Magpul PMAG 10 LR / SR GEN M3 is optimized for use with 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) ammunition.
The Magpul PMAG 10 LR is a 10 round 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) magazine that is compatible with a number of commercial AR-10 manufacturers. There are many reasons to own this particular PMAG. The PMAG 10 LR is:
- Legal in all 50 states
- Sits almost flush with the mag-well for shooting prone or bench shooting
- Is lighter to carry than 20 and 25 round magazines
- Is easily adaptable to meet hunting round limit regulations - Minus 5 Round Limiter
The PMAG 10 LR has an overall cartridge length less than 2.820", including M118LR.
PMAG 10 LR Compatibility:
- KAC SR25
- DPMS LR308
- LWRCI REPR
- LaRue OBR
- Bushmaster .308 ORC
- LMT .308 MWS
- Remington R-25
- POF P-308
- JP Enterprises LRP-07
- Les Baer .308
- Colt LE901-16S
- Armalite AR-10A (not compatible with AR-10B)
- S&W M&P10
- and others
The PMAG 10 LR is NOT compatible with:
- Armalite AR-10B
- Noveske N6
- Springfield Armory M1A
- Rock River Arms LAR8
- FN SCAR 17S
- or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines ·
- True 10-round capacity for the AR10 that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction.
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding.
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance.
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches.
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit.
MADE IN USA ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product