Magpul MOE SL Hand Guard Carbine Length – AR15/M4
The Magpul MOE SL Hand Guard fits AR15 - M4 (and most AR10 - 7.62) firearms with carbine-length gas system and A2 front sight (A2 front sight or other low profile gas block with round end cap is necessary)*. The Magpul MOE SL hand guard provides modular flexibility with M-LOK accessory slots in a lightweight, durable, comfortable, and cost effective design. The Magpul MOE SL Hand Guard Carbine Length was designed with versatility in mind. M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions allow the attachment of optional Picatinny rail sections and other direct-attach accessories for the mounting of tactical lights, slings, grips, etc. Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction provides operational durability without the weight and expense of an aluminum rail hand guard. Large front extensions and lower lip provides additional operator protection from hot front sight assembly.
Features of the Magpul MOE SL Hand Guard Carbine Length:
- Narrow design replaces bulky M4 Carbine-type plastic hand guards·
- Easy to install utilizing existing delta ring and round front hand guard retaining cap·
- M-LOK slots at the two, six, and ten o'clock positions for mounting MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails or other direct-attach accessories·
- Reinforced, heat-resistant polymer construction·
- Integral riveted aluminum heat shield·
- Front lip and long side extensions shields hand from hot sight assembly
Specifications for the Magpul MOE SL Hand Guard Carbine Length:
- Weight: 0.42 lb.
- Length, maximum: 8.9 in.
- Width, maximum: 1.8 in.
- Height: 2.4 in.
NOTE: The Magpul MOE SL Hand Guard Carbine Length is a direct replacement for M4 carbine type hand guards and utilizes the existing round front hand guard retaining cap and delta ring. It will also fit most 7.62x51 weapons with a carbine length gas system. *Must be used with the A2 front sight assembly; other gas blocks are not compatible. Factory sling swivel is not compatible and, if equipped, must be removed from the A2 front sight assembly. Made in U.S.A. ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product