Magpul Bipod for 1913 Picatinny Rail
This product ships free.
The Magpul Bipod for 1913 Picatinny Rail is exceptionally strong, versatile and packed with many features usually found on much higher priced bipods. This bipod fits picatinny rails. A lot of thought went into the design and construction of the Magpul Bipods. Made to last a lifetime, these bipods are lightweight but very rugged. Adjusting and deploying the Magpul Bipod is real quick and easy; allowing for one-handed adjustments.
Lightweight and Durable
- Just over 11 oz.
- Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Stainless steel internals and injection-molded reinforced polymer
Adjustable and Easy to Use
- Spring-tensioned legs stow neatly forward and snap down and lock in place with one hand.
- Legs extend a full four inches from 6.3" to 10.3"
- 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan controlled by glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob
- Ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality
Streamlined and Unobtrusive
- Legs fit neatly under barrel at just under 2.3" deep and 3.3" wide.
- Soft rubber bipod locking knob cap
- Non-marring forward rest while bipod is folded
- Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet. Except for the Atlas 5-H style
Made in the USA
E.A.R - Export Administration Regulation controlled product