Magpul BAD Lever – Battery Assist Device – AR15/M16
Magpul BAD Lever – Battery Assist Device
The Magpul BAD Lever – Battery Assist Device addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger. The Magpul BAD Lever – Battery Assist Device is made from mil-spec anodized aluminum. The B.A.D. Lever attaches to the standard AR15/M16 bolt release without permanent modification to the weapon. Functional for both left and right-handed shooters. The Magpul BAD Lever – Battery Assist Device also allows traditional bolt catch manipulation according to the AR15/M16 manual of arms. All mounting hardware included.
- Compatible with standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 receivers.
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc Blue patch prevents back out under recoil (Torx wrench included)