Magpul PRS Precision-Adjustable Stock – AR10/SR25 (7.62×51) Model
Compared to the A2 stock, the Magpul PRS can shorten LOP by .25" or extend it by .75" as well as provide three-quarters (.75") of an inch of comb height adjustment. The Magpul PRS has machined aluminum adjustment knobs that feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil. This also allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. The Magpul PRS has an aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts that provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. A rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Bottom Picatinny-type rail allows for monopod use, additional sling mounts or storage. Stock includes all mounting hardware for A1 and/or A2 type rifles with a fixed stock. Features
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Enhanced strength aluminum butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black, hardened, solid steel adjustment shafts finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Stout construction provides extra weight for improved weapon balance and stability
- Bottom Picatinny-type rail with removable cover for use with a monopod
Sling Mounts Front/Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loops (left-right reversible) Optional Accessories* PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80" Specifications** Magpul PRS AR15/M16 Stock
- Weight: 1.68 lb.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 1.90 lb.
- Length, Max: 10.45-11.45"
- LOP Adjustment: ~39 Clicks (0.026"/click)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.00"
- LOP, Min: ~13.3"
- LOP, Max: ~14.3"
- Cheek Height Adjustment: ~29 Clicks (0.026"/click)
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.75"
NOTE: The PRS is a direct replacement for an A1 or A2 fixed stock. Fitting to a carbine with a collapsible stock will require a rifle-length receiver extension tube, rifle buffer and spring (not included). The PRS AR10/SR25 stock may be used on AR15/M16 rifles to provide additional charging handle clearance. Stock is not compatible with Bushmaster BAR-10 and Rock River Arms LAR-8 due to additional charging handle to cheek riser interference issues. * Optional PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80" adds 0.50 in. LOP and 0.07 lb. vs. standard pad. Butt-pads are only for use with PRS AR15/M16 and PRS AR10/SR25 models. ** Specifications based on factory configuration and can vary depending on the specific make of 7.62x51 AR platform. MADE IN USA ITAR International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product