Magpul Armorer's Wrench – AR15/M4
The Magpul Armorer's Wrench is a professional armorer's wrench. It is more expensive than others on the market, but it is worth the expense. This is the tool for you if you often find yourself working on your AR or if you've become the go-to amateur gunsmith for your buddies. The Magpul Armorer's Wrench is made to take abuse, build guns and last.
What can you do with the Magpul Armorer's Wrench?
- Install and uninstall flash hider or muzzle brake
- Install and uninstall barrel, USGI barrel nut, aftermarket pin-style barrel nut, most free float barrel nut
- Install and uninstall castle nut on lower receiver
- Interfaces with 1/2 inch torque wrench or breaker bar for proper installation or added leverage
- American-made with US steel
- Heat-treated steel construction with manganese phosphate finish
- USGI barrel nut wrench
- Free-float tube barrel nut wrench
- 1/2" torque wrench/breaker bar interface
- Armorer's hammer
- Rifle-length/carbine-length receiver extension wrench
- USGI castle nut wrench, usable with aftermarket end plates such as the ASAP and ASAP-QD
- 3/4" wrench for most flash hiders/muzzle brakes
- USGI torque spec references
- Bottle opener
- Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Length, maximum: 11.7 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.35 in
Made in U.S.A.